11.23.2010

2nd Street Interior No 2/3

Today I am taking you on the second level tour...

I love the look of the stairs. Although, I am not crazy about the carpet.
Here's the deal, I think a few broken ankles might be worth the bare stair look?!

 Master Bedroom
our new view...our old view, this will have to do.
Craft Room
Trust me, I am standing in a room, however this sink is the only picture I snapped in the whole room.
It's located inside the closet. I am going to use it to wash glue off my fingers, but it was intended for the maids to wash up before they left their living quarters. I wish we could have a maid, sigh.
Henry's Office
Guest Room
The door leads to a porch (currently unfinished but on our must do list)
Only the best for our guests...
 Bathroom
Remember the bathroom vanity I was talking about painting?
I know, I know it's perfectly good cherry wood, maybe it's the gold knobs.
JACUZZI TUB, what up!
What good is a jacuzzi tub without heated floors in the bathroom!
 Booyah!
The last few 2nd floor highlights...

1. Laundry Chute
2. Vent into my closet to air out all my furs
3. A special little shelf for one of my treasures
 Built in cabinet outside the bathroom.
Linens and Towels and Lotions, Oh My!
 

 I saved the best for last
our new house is full of glass doorknobs galore, we are so lucky!

See you in the basement!





3 comments:

  1. Oh ya, kill the carpet on the stairs. I think it's more of a hazard with than without...although you can't do the home alone sled down the stairs very well without it. :)

    Leave the wood, get rid of the knobs and redo the brass fixtures...I never thought the brass looked good and I have yet to find one that lasts. Silver is cleaner and easier to clean in my personal opinion.

    I'll be right over to occupy that guest room, keep the honey-do list going and Henry and I will knock it off as quick as a cricket.

    ReplyDelete
  2. looove the glass knobs and totally agree that you need to paint the cabinet in the bathroom...the shine in the cherry just isn't you :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful. And I'm jealous. That is all I can say.

    ReplyDelete