2.14.2011

Hugs and Kisses

Henry is my one and only Valentine. However, there are loads of special people in our life and what better way to let them know than a homemade Valentine's Day Card...

Ingredients:

Packages of love from the 1.00 Bin at Target...

 Paint Swatches...free:) I will be sending Home Depot a Valentine's this year...
 Red Lunch Bag Envelopes, 1.60 for 50

Dear blogees,

Thanks so much for your encouragement and feedback. Next time I see you, beware, I am a hugger!

XOXO,
Nikki

4 comments:

  1. I love that stamp on the red bag, where did you get it? Also love the paint swatches. The girls always swipe those at the hardware store.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are so creative, Nikki! Good use of the paint swatches. I never would have thought of that! You are too cute.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Heather, Our stamp was a house warming gift, but you can get them online, all over the place...google Address Stamps:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. happy V D to you guys tooooooooo & Hugs!

    ReplyDelete