5.03.2011

Finding the time

I have been keeping a secret from all of you. I didn't feel like it was anything I needed to share until now. Ready?? I have a full time job at the University of Minnesota Duluth. I just wanted you all to believe that I live the good life, as a stay at home crafter. Wah Wah! On top of that shocking news, I have been busy busy busy visiting friends, family and travelling for work and fun times on the weekends. 


Even though I haven't had the time to produce like Santa's Elves, I have been stalking other talented gal's blogs to help compile a crafty list that I can't wait to get started on. I am sure I will have more time once the baby is born:)

Pedestal Table made from an old lamp with a picture frame top! 
(psst, I already have the lamps!)

A DIY Office Chair Mat

Subway Art, it's all over the place these days and I love it.

Wreath made of yarn. Isn't it springy and adorable?! Perfect for the back of any door!


I have not forgotten about the kitchen nook chairs that need to be finished, the rug we are still waiting for to get color inspiration for painting and curtain choices, moving Henry's office to the 3rd floor, waiting for HGTV to make over our bedroom (I wish) and other big ideas that I don't want to overwhelm you with...or get peer pressured to change my mind!


Back to my real job!

2 comments: