10.14.2011

Blog Header

I am not a computing expert by any stretch of the imagination, so I was pretty proud when I figured out how to start this blog. It was even a short time ago I called a student into my office to show me how to "confirm" a friend on Facebook. Students have also taught me how to PrtScn (print screen), Save a Google Doc, and set up my wireless mouse, pathetic right?


Well, today I figured out, all by myself, how to make a Blog Header. It may not be a gateway to a job with the Geek Squad, but you can bet I am sitting here patting myself on the back.


I followed very comprehensive instructions from Blissfully Domestic


I am outta control with my new photo skill set...
...
...
...
At the expense of our sweet baby, Oscar...
...
...
...
How did the ghost say goodbye to the vampire? See ya sucker!

3 comments:

  1. I'm super impressed with your header-building skills. Please get on the next plane to Oregon so you can teach me. Or at least make it a workshop at our next BFF!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nicole, Thanks buddy! If you are really interested you should check out that link I provided. So easy!

    ReplyDelete