12.28.2011

Back HoHoHome

We are back at home after a jolly time with family.
Oscar's First Christmas was full of snuggles and smooches and big ol' bear hugs!
Lovely Updates...
1. I have some time off of work and I am doing my best to catch up on laundry and more importantly some crafty ideas that have been thrown on the back burner! Cannot wait to share.
2. We are in the beginning stages of a bathroom makeover. Oh boy oh boy oh boy! I was thinking about the bathroom last night when I went to sleep and woke up thinking about the bathroom this morning. 
3. I have been thrifting my little heart out and have made a good haul. Merry Christmas to me and Oscar...

Deals Rock!!
5 Dollars and I love him just the way he is

I will be out of the office until after the New Year. If you need immediate assistance, please send me an email message or you can find me at www.overstock.com.

Cheers to a Happy and Safe New Year's Eve!


No comments:

Post a Comment