3.12.2012

Our Lovely Visitor

The Lovely's have a visitor.
Oscar calls our visitor "Papa", Henry calls our visitor "Dad" and I call our visitor "Blog Material"  "Michael". Michael's Driver's License says he lives in Oregon, but we have convinced him to live in Minnesota for 3 weeks, nobody tell the DMV. 

So commences the blog series: 
"Oscar & Papa Rule the House"
Check back for a daily update and photo of their adventures. I am headed out tonight to find them matching outfits. And even though the Eichman's are multiplying in the Lovely Residence- I am still the boss! Right guys?


Oscar and Papa Rule the House: Day 1
"Keep reading guys, I will be downstairs painting." Just kidding. not really, hehehe.


P.S. Guess who's 35 weeks old!!

2 comments:

  1. Great pics!! I love the first one - clearly Oscar is already reading. He's so advanced =)

    Matching outfits...may I suggest His & His footie pajamas?

    ReplyDelete