8.15.2013

Hey!

I just stole this picture off of someone else's blog, but I couldn't have said it better myself. I hope you missed me more than you missed the Twinkie. Seriously, they are kind of gross.

We had a great time on our month long journey to Oregon, but we are so glad to be back in our own house, sleeping in our own beds, peeing in our own toilets and regaining some kind of routine, especially for the toddler in the family.

There was a lot of this...

Way too much of this...
Oscar and I had the pulse on every donut shop across the state of Oregon.

And some really special celebrations like this...
I love this picture. I think it captures the true spirit of the birthday cake anticipation.

I have plenty to share about road tripping with toddlers, fun places we stopped along the way, tips on how to rent out your house and lots of other stuff that I haven't been sharing in the last 3 months. 

Thanks for sticking with me.

2 comments:

  1. You are missed in more ways than you realize. We are looking forward to hearing, reading about more of your adventures and in seeing more of those great Pictures.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay for being back in your real life home AND your blog life!

    ReplyDelete